Family Law Lawyer
The likelihood of you encountering or even being involved in a motor vehicle accident are extremely high, this is especially considering the fact that there are always people driving on the roads. Every motor vehicle accident does not occur due to the negligence of another party, but you are much more likely to be involved in a motor vehicle accident that involves another vehicle. Injuries that can occur due to these accidents can be minor scratches or life-changing breaks and fractures. Should you or someone you know be involved in a motor vehicle accident, it is important that you understand what physical harm may be endured and why according to a car accident lawyer from The Lynch Law Group. There are a few common injuries that individuals suffer from when they are involved in car accidents:
- Injuries to your back. Your back may be injured in any type of vehicle accident, however, this is very common in rear-end accidents, as rear-end accidents are very common. When suddenly struck by a vehicle that could easily be going the speed limit while you are at a complete stop can cause intense fractures to the body that can be life altering.
- It is very common to suffer whiplash as a result of a sudden car wreck. When involved in an accident, neck injuries can occur just as suddenly, and they can sometimes last forever.
- Suppose you hit your head on the window, the headrest, the steering wheel or the dashboard. Striking anything can cause your brain to be jostled and this can lead to very traumatic brain or head injuries.
- These accidents involve a lot of broken glass due to the impact and broken glass cuts. Which can cause lacerations and bruises to the body, and the face.
- Overall, the accident and the injuries are traumatic and can lead to a serious case of post-traumatic stress disorder, which is considered a psychological injury.
Injuries may not always be noticed immediately after a car accident occurs, and they may not always be physical, but they are almost always life changing to some degree. As our family law lawyer can share, it is important to protect your loved ones in the event of an accident; should you or someone you know be involved in a motor vehicle accident and suffer from any of the injuries stated above, contact a personal injury attorney as soon as possible to see what options you have to restore your health and be compensated for your suffering.